1. Program Benefits. As a reward recipient of Grocery Reward Program, you have access to up to a select value, determined by the reward you’ve received, in free face value clipped and mailed grocery coupons (as detailed herein), as well as dozens of additional benefits, savings, discounts, incentives, promotional codes, coupons, rewards, bonuses, rebates and other benefits on certain products and services offered by participating vendors as explained in your program materials. You have unlimited access to the Grocery Reward Program website.
2. Online Communication & Emails. Grocery Reward Program is an online program. You understand that the manner in which a reward recipient enrolls, accesses benefits, communicates with Customer Support, etc., is online.
3. Redemption of Clipped Coupons. One of the Grocery Reward Program benefits is face value clipped grocery coupons, which Grocery Reward Program clips and sends to you in the mail. This is different from/distinct from the other grocery coupons related benefits on the website, like free printable coupons, etc. For the clipped coupon benefit, there are some limitations (i.e quantity restrictions) regarding their redemption. Using the website’s shopping cart, customers can add coupons they would like to be clipped and mailed to them. Coupon values are determined by the face value of the coupon. For example, a $1.00 off Coca Cola coupon has a face value of $1.00. Your shopping cart will reflect the amount of face value coupons you have ordered to date, and how much you have left in your account. You may order all your coupons at once, or may break up your orders into as many separate orders as you prefer. This is an open-use reward.
4. Use & Terms of Program. Once you have redeemed your reward, you will enjoy unlimited access to the Grocery Reward Program website for as long as you wish to access it. Your reward is non-transferable and has no cash value. Your reward is not a gift card or a gift certificate, but rather a premium discount and couponing reward program. You agree that only you, your spouse and children living in your household will have access to the program benefits. Benefits are not for re-sale. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your program password and user account information. You will promptly notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your program card or program number. The Grocery Reward Program is limited to residents of the United States only.
5. No Warranty/Limitation of Liability. You agree that Grocery Reward Program, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of its officers, directors and employees, along with the provider/host/administrator of the Site (“Grocery Reward Program Parties”) are not responsible or liable for any benefits, goods or services provided by participating vendors. If you have any claims relating to such benefits, goods or services provided by a participating vendor, you agree to make your claim against the vendor providing the benefit, good or service. You will not consider us (and we will not be construed as) a party to such transactions, whether or not we may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with such transactions, and we will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of, either directly or indirectly, you or any other person involved or related to the transactions. We assume no responsibility for the payment of, or contribution to, any use or sales tax on the benefits, which may be imposed by taxing authorities, and such taxes, to the extent imposed, shall remain your sole responsibility or that of the provider of the benefits, as the case may be.
This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with no warranties whatsoever. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE BENEFITS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR RELATED INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU FROM COMPANY OR FROM OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE BENEFITS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE OR THE PARTICIPATING VENDORS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THIS SITE OR OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNT FEE, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, THIRD PARTY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, EVEN IF COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at our option, defend Grocery Reward Program Parties from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees and expenses) arising from your improper use of this Site, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement, or the infringement or use of any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined herein).
Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites. Grocery Reward Program does not control such other web sites and is not responsible or liable for the availability thereof or the products, services or other materials contained on such web sites. Grocery Reward Program shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss incurred or suffered by any user in connection therewith. Your access and use of linked web sites, including the products, services and materials therein, is solely at your own risk.
Intellectual Property. You hereby agree and acknowledge that Grocery Reward Program owns all right, title and interest in and to this Site, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights. You acknowledge that all marks that appear throughout the Site belong to Grocery Reward Program, or the respective owners of such marks, and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout the Site without the express written consent of Grocery Reward Program or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is prohibited.
Severability/Waiver. In the event any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein. The failure by us to exercise rights granted to us hereunder upon the occurrence of any violations set forth in this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such rights upon the recurrence of such violation.
Modifications/Termination. Grocery Reward Program reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or permanently discontinue the Site, your program or any portion thereof, with or without notice. You hereby agree that Grocery Reward Program shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or your program.
Arbitration. All legal issues arising from or related to the use of your program and this Site shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware applicable to contracts entered into and wholly to be performed within Fairfield County, Connecticut. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of another party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Connecticut, in Fairfield County and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into in any state or federal court in New York having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the applicable law on statute of limitations, demand for arbitration with the AAA must be filed within ONE (1) YEAR after the date the party asserting the claim first knows or reasonably should know of the act, omission or default giving rise to the claim; and there shall be no right to any remedy for any claim not asserted within that time period. (If applicable law prohibits a one-year limitations period for asserting claims, the claim must be asserted within the shortest time period in excess of one year that is permitted by applicable law.) The use of your program and this Site and the terms of this Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Delaware and the Federal Arbitration Act, without regard to conflict of laws provisions. By using the Site and thereby agreeing to the Agreement, you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Connecticut.
Assignment. We may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns and licensees.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein.
Feedback. If you have comments on the Site or ideas on how to improve it, please email email@example.com. Please note that by doing so, you also grant Grocery Reward Program permission to use and incorporate your ideas or comments into the Site without compensation.
Customer Service. If you have any questions or concerns about your program and the Site, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For full contact information for Customer Services, visit http://www.groceryrewardprogram.com/support.
If you have a question about products, billing, refunds, returns, shipments, canceling, or results, please contact the company that provided this reward to you. Grocery Reward Program is not that company and our online support cannot assist you with these matters.
If you have a question about your rewards or activating your redemption code/PIN, please click the button below to try to validate your Grocery Reward Program information again.
Awesome! You selected "A question about your results" on
the previous page. We can help with that.
To give you the best anser to your question, we suggest calling our VIP Customer Service line.
Call the number below and one of our trained professionals will be more than happy to take your call and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Here's the customer service hours for our VIP line: Please call Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm EST, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Awesome! You selected "I want to cancel" on the previous page. Since this is Grocery Reward Program, we can only help with questions about Grocery Reward Program. But, we’re glad to point you in the right direction.
You’ll need to call in to Customer to speak with a Grocery Reward Program representative to address your topic. They’ll he glad to help you.
PLEASE CALL: 973-287-5159
HOURS: Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm EST, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST